(102-1, 102-2, 102-3, 102-4, 102-7 and 102-16)
We are Celulose Irani S.A., a genuinely Brazilian company, founded in 1941, we have headquarters in Porto Alegre (RS) and we are present in four Brazilian states.
Build value relationships.
Be the best, most profitable, one of the best companies to work for and be among the largest paperboard and corrugated packaging companies.
• Life, first of all.
• Challenged and valued people.
• Customer’s point of view.
• Social and environmental responsibility.
100% OF OUR PLANTS ARE FSC® CERTIFIED (Forest Stewardship Council®).
100% OF OUR PLANTS ARE ISO 14064:2006 CERTIFIED (Greenhouse gas inventory management system).
100% of the Corrugated Containerboard Packaging business have ISO 14001:2015 CERTIFICATION (Environmental management system).
100% OF OUR PLANTS ARE ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED (Quality management).
(102-40 and 102-42)
We prioritize the establishment of value relationships with these publics seeking mutual benefits:
• Government and Society.
Many of them are partners or are benefited by our practices aimed at innovation with absolute respect for people and the environment, highlighted in 2018 by important national recognitions such as:
• Prêmio Empresa Cidadã – ADVB/SC (Citizen Company Award).
• Prêmio Qualidade RS – PGQP (RS Quality Award).
• Prêmio Brasil Ambiental – Amcham Rio (Brasil Ambiental Award).
• Prêmio Eco® – Amcham do Brasil (ECO Award).
• Troféu e Certificado de Responsabilidade Social – ALESC (Social Responsibility Trophy and Certificate).
Total of 2,286 active employees (85% men and 15% women), challenged and valued and together we build a differentiated organizational climate, which has led us to rank among the best companies to work for according to GPTW® for three years.
Project Associates of Broto do Galho