We are among the leading Brazilian manufacturers of packaging papers, with our management system certified by ISO 9001: 2015 and chain of custody certified by the FSC® (FSC-C009947).
(102-2, 102-7.v and 416-1)
• our virgin fiber papers – with weights ranging from 30 and 200g/m² -are suitable for conversion into rigid or flexible packaging and a line of papers suitable for direct contact with food with strict control of raw materials and processes to ensure that they do not impact consumer health and safety.
• recycled paper lines are indicated for the production of boxes and corrugated sheets.
• The development of papers and new markets ensured good resultsfacing a challenging scenario, with a 5% increase in sales
• investments in the Paper Unit SC Campina da Alegria maintained our competitiveness: we broke production and productivity records, revitalized spaces for a more pleasant environment, and recorded gains in occupational health and safety.
• We evolved with a PCH automation project with operational gains, allowing us to remotely control the plants.
• In the Paper Unit MG, we continue to invest in structural, patrimonial and process improvements, with positive effects on the safety and organizational climate.
• We held nine kaizen weeks at the Paper Units, focused on solutions on safety, operational adjustments and standardizations, process improvements and optimizations and cost reduction.
Learn more about our paper types at: https://tinyurl.com/yyzjb46m